How do I apply?
There are a few steps involved in getting started in the program, so be sure to apply a few weeks before classes begin.
- You should first obtain an official (sealed) copy of your transcript from the last high school that you attended.
- Local high school phone numbers: Helena High School 406-324-2200, Capital High School 406-324-2500
- Once you have your transcript, call Katie Ott 406-444-5594 to make an appointment to have your transcript evaluated.
- All students must demonstrate a reading level of 9th grade equivalent or higher. After you have had your transcript evaluated you will be scheduled to take the TABE test at the Front Street Learning Center.
- Once we have your test scores, we will get you registered for classes.
- $30 application fee
- $10 parking fee for the academic year (September to May)